Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wiggly Tooth

Well - we've leaped over another milestone in the Wheeler house. Nathan had a dentist appointment last week and we found out he had his first loose tooth. He wiggled and wiggled all week and started begging Doug to pull it out on Monday. We tried on Tuesday...

And again on Wednesday...


But it just wasn't quite ready. We couldn't get the floss underneath the tooth. He kept wiggling and we tried again tonight. Success! We got the floss on tight and Daddy play punched him in the belly while I started singing and with one little yank, the tooth was free.


Big smile right after the tooth came out...







Now we get to see how much the tooth fairy leaves for teeth these days. I remember a quarter or two. With inflation, I'm sure the rate's gone up. However, we are in a recession so I guess we shall see!

I still can't believe how brave this kid is. I used to let my teeth hang on by a thread until they just fell out on their own. He is his father's son!

2 comments:

The Jarretts said...

Wow, what a big boy! I never let my teeth be pulled either, very brave. :)

The Lemleys said...

Holy Cow! I was never that brave either. Congrats on yet another milestone!