Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thank God for Mr. Mom

I'm sure you all know that my dear husband is my very own Mr. Mom. He is blessed with an awesome schedule of 24 on/48 off so he gets to stay home with our beautiful babies 3-4 times a week. He loves being there for the kids and especially loves not working 2-3 jobs. I love it because I don't have to worry about my babies having anything less than all the love and attention they need and deserve (although Lauren goes to Ms. Candi twice a week and we love her too)!


While Daddy loves these babies and cares for them immensely, I frequently come home to a disaster zone of toys galore with the kids in less than perfect condition. See photographic evidence...

Yes, those are lopsided pigtails peeking out of the Elmo panties perched atop her head. Not to mention the rest of this glorious outfit...

I'll take ragamuffin children anyday over the alternative of the blessing of having them home with their #1 fan, dear old dad. Thanks babe for being an awesome stay-at-home daddy. Love your #1 fan. :)

No comments: